Targetfollow Estates Limited, a property development company in Norwich, is looking to recruit an experienced full-time Archivist and Operations Administrator to provide professional, confidential and efficient maintenance and management of all company records alongside administrative support for all areas of the business and the company Chairman.
The ideal candidate will need to be a positive, practical and a proactive person with a “can-do” attitude. Archiving experience is a must and ideally would have taken place in a legal environment. Previous administration experience is desirable alongside the ability to multi-task and deal with a variety of tasks. Finally, they must be IT literate with experience in using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and have good numeracy and communication skills. A full UK driving licence is essential and experience in automatics desirable.
Email your CV to email@example.com
Salary: Negotiable based on experience – c£19,000 to £21,000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Days of Work: Monday to Friday – 09:00 to 17:30 (1 hour lunch)
Role will require some degree of flexibility in hours worked
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Archiving: Filing and archiving all company documentation and records alongside the maintenance of the existing archived records register.
- Researching: Researching and retrieving pertinent information to ongoing business development needs from both the existing company archives and the internet.
- Reception duties: meeting and greeting all visitors to the business, answering incoming calls, dealing with deliveries and receipt/sending of post etc.
- Providing support to the Facilities and Operations Manager: ensuring provisions are ordered and provided, maintaining office supplies, ensuring Front of House is clean and tidy, liaising with maintenance people if work needs to be done in house.
- Providing support to the Chairman’s Office: purchasing and collecting provisions, undertaking project research, art work and library curation.
- Company vehicles: Working as part of the team to collect and prep company vehicles from local locations as required.
- Other administrative duties in support of the team as required, including helping arranging events, handling emails and liaising with clients.
The company is based close to the city centre and can offer free parking, 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays) and other company benefits.