Norwich City Centre
This will be an extremely varied and busy role, supporting all areas of the business.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Reception duties: meeting and greeting all visitors to the business and providing refreshments, answering incoming calls, dealing with deliveries and receipt/sending of post etc.
- Basic PA duties: to include diary management, arranging meetings, supporting with associated admin work.
- Providing support to the Facilities and Operations Manager: ensuring provisions are ordered and provided, maintaining office supplies, ensuring Front of House is clean and tidy, liaising with maintenance people if work needs to be done in house.
- Light catering duties: arranging and preparing crudities and sandwiches etc as and when requested.
- Company vehicles: Working as part of the team to collect and prep company vehicles from local locations as required.
- Other administrative duties in support of the team as required, including helping arranging events, handling emails and liaising with clients.
You will be a positive, proactive person with a “can-do” attitude. Ideally you will have previous administration experience and a good working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook). A full UK driving licence is essential and experience in automatics desirable.
The company is based close to the city centre and can offer free parking, 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays) and other company benefits.
Salary will be dependent on experience, c£19,000 – £21,000 per annum.
All applications to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org