54-58 Prince Wales Road, Norwich
Purchased in 2000. No’s 54 and 56 comprise two interconnected terraced buildings of four and five story’s plus a lower ground area, with a common entrance from Prince of Wales Road and a rear access from a small parking area. The main part of the property was built around 1868-70. The property was refurbished to a high specification.
These assets were sold in 2011.