Who we are
Targetfollow Estates Limited is registered in England and Wales and is part of the Targetfollow group of companies, collectively referred to as “Targetfollow”, “us”, “we” or “our” throughout this policy.
We are committed to respecting your privacy rights and maintaining the security of your data is a priority. We have adopted industry best practices in order to maintain and ensure the integrity of customer data.
Our use of your personal data will be governed by this privacy notice.
The personal information we collect
In our day to day interaction with you we will collect such information as is necessary to respond to and process your enquiry or request. This will likely include full name, phone number, email address and postal address.
Depending on the nature of your request we may also collect additional information, such as but not limited to information relating to your identity (driving license, passport, ID card), employment information, banking and financial data, education and employment information.
Should the collection of such information be necessary it will only be collected with your consent after its use has been fully explained and confirmed.
How we use your information
In line with data protection legislation we will only use your personal information if we are legally entitled to do so. The following form the basis of how we can use your personal data:
- When you have given us consent to store/process your data for one or more specific purposes.
- When your data is required to perform any contract which we have entered into with you.
- When we need to comply with any legal obligation which applies to us.
- Where data processing is necessary in order to protect your interests.
- Where data processing is necessary to protect the public interest, or for official purposes
- Where processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of Targetfollow Group, providing that these interests do not override your own fundamental rights and data freedoms.
Who we share your personal data with
In line solely with the above mentioned purposes we will only disclose your personal information to:
- Other Targetfollow Group companies in order to be able to offer the full range of services which the group provides.
- Regular relationship business partners including brokers, agents, banking and commercial entities.
- Service providers who perform specific services or functions on our behalf.
- Government agencies, public bodies, judicial or financial authorities, upon request and to the extent permitted by law.
- Regulated professionals including lawyers, auditors or notaries.
How we store your data
Your data is stored on Targetfollow Group computer systems at our UK Head Office. These systems are secure and are backed up to multiple locations, including an off-site facility.
We employ a number of security technologies and procedures to prevent unauthorised access, use or disclosure of your personal data.
Transferring your data overseas
Your personal data may be stored, transferred or processed in locations outside of the European Economic Area (EAA). If the countries concerned do not offer the equivalent level of security and protection for personal information as requried by UK law we will ensure that suitable measures are in place to protect your data. These include:
- Entering into a contract with the recipient requiring them to protect the data to the same standards as those required in the EEA.
- Transferring the data to organisations which are signed up to the Privacy Shield; a framework which provides a robust and enforceable set of protections for teh personal data of EU individuals.
How long we store your data
We will store your personal information while we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so, for example where we are providing a service to you that you have requested, or to comply with any applicable regulatory, tax, accounting or legal requirements.
When there is no longer a legitimate business need to process your personal information we will delete your personal information, or anonymise it. If it is not possible to delete or anonymise the data, such as it being stored in backup archives we will isolate it from processing until deletion is possible.
Your data protection rights
You have the following rights:
- The right of access – to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you.
- The right of erasure or to be forgotten – the right in certain circumstances to request that we delete personal data held on you, where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it.
- The right of rectification – to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you.
- The right to object – to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using / holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so.
- The right to restrict processing – the right in certain circumstances to ask us to ‘restrict processing of data’; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it.
- The right to data portability – the right in certain circumstances to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation.
If you wish to make a request based upon any of these rights please contact us at email@example.com.
When we update this policy
We review this policy on an annual basis, or more frequently if it should become necessary.
This policy was last reviewed and updated in May 2018.